Sunday 24 February 2013

New Toys!

 After almost a year off I finally found a good deal on a muni (mountain unicycle) from www.unicycle.uk.com so picked this up the other day. It's a 29" Nimbus which, once I've got back into it, will hopefully be used for some trails and the odd commute. If you've never ridden a unicycle I'd recommend trying one out, they're great fun and highly addictive!




Next, seen as this probably won't be checked by many people I'll allow a sneak preview of my new Marino 24" comp bike. The frame will be getting replaced by one which is slightly different though that's another story so for now here is the current progress.


I've got the wheels and pedals to go on, just awaiting cranks and bash, tyres kindly donated by a friend and a bottom bracket on loan (the frame was supposed to be built with a Spanish style press fit BB hence the replacement) and I can get it tested and some riding pics up along with the full spec and geo.